Mr. Waite, we’re unable to see the problem.
Mr. Waite, we can’t see what’s going on. Let me transfer you to another department.
May I have your agent number, please?
- I have (2) accounts with the same email.
- I have a charge of $4 from Goddady years back.
- I can resolve it, but it will take 3-4 business days to have the account unfroze.
Now again, I could care less about having a PayPal account, but I have to update a plugin I need to be able to handle my business and the company that I have to update my payments with to be apart of this monthly service is now only taking PayPal. Why? I did make a friendly request asking them to have some other payment options.
Who in the world is even wanting to use PayPal nowadays?
So I resolved the $4 payment allegedly with Goddady, despite the fact I’ve been doing business with Goddady seamlessly for the last 10+ years w/no problems…
And instead of having to log on to the Better Business Bureau website and file a complaint with PayPal, I can now pay this petty extortion or legitimate fee, and get over the pain of their inadequate customer support system.
There’s no WAY PayPal has an A rating with the Better Business Burea by the way. Maybe they receive an A rating for how they hand complaints on the platform? If anyone knows, comment below.
- Here’s how we built the prototype of the website for about $50?
- We got our hosting and domain for only $13’s doing this.